Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

Like many of you, I didn't realize the damage that was done by hurricane Sandy until I saw pictures that filtered through the internet. What a tragedy! And like many of you, I have seen this video gone around and have wanted to help out my own little way.


Well my office is putting together care packages to send over and are asking for help. Hats, gloves, coats, money, food, anything is appreciated. Our office will be matching anything that will be donated! So if some of you are wondering what you can do to help here is your chance! Click here and check out our facebook page for more information. You will need to be a member of facebook to see it. If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me an e-mail! Thanks to all those that have helped in their own way already. My heart goes out to all of those effected by the storm.

post signature

No comments: