Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Months 8 & 9

Because I don't know where the time went, here is month 8 and 9 of miss evelyn. This little girl sure keeps us busy. We still have a gummy smile (no teeth yet) but it's the cutest gummy smile ever. She sure keeps us busy by walking along everything, crawling and getting into everything. We are in such a fun stage with Evelyn right now and it just keeps on getting better and better!

Enjoy!



post signature

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

You are SO LUCKY that she doesn't have any teeth!!!! Ruthie got her bottom teeth at 3 mo and her top teeth weren't much later. It made breast feeding REALLY difficult (especially once the top ones came in) and it was not fun at all. Now she is barely a year and she has all her 18 mo molars and her canines. Yeah. I'm REALLY hoping my next baby is a gummy-smile baby!

Heather and Jake said...

Yeah I guess I do have to be grateful that way! I talked with my mom and I guess I was slow getting in my teeth! Like mother like daughter I guess! Ha ha looks like Ruthie is on the fast track when it comes to teeth!