Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Another year has gone by....




Where I thank my lucky stars I have this girl for a sister! Monday was our BMT (bone marrow transplant) birthday! I thought this year marked 10 years but time has gone even faster! It's 11 this year! 11 years ago Megan and I were in the hospital waiting for a life changing moment to happen. A moment where a little sister would save her big sisters life. I think about this day quite often. How it brought Megan and I closer together as siblings. This year I was able to read some journal entries from Megan during this time which was kinda special because I've never really heard the story from her perspective. Megan was 10 years old at the time. A tiny 10 year old mind you. I can't imagine the courage it took for Megan at that time. I look up to her quite a bit even though she is my younger sister. She really knows what she wants in life and goes after it. She is very confident in her own skin and is gorgeous! Megan is very talented and excels in everything that she does. Thank you Megan for  always being there for me. I'm so grateful to have you for a sister.

post signature

No comments: