Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 15, 2013

You are more beautiful than you think


I love Dove. And here is just another reason why I love them. Dove has recently come out with a new video clip called Dove Real Beauty Sketches. I hope all you women out there take some time to go and watch it. As women we tend to be so negative towards ourselves. My nose is too big. My face looks chubby. I have too many freckles. I have a really long chin. 

The list goes on and on. 

This video is a great reminder that how we might view ourselves, is not how others view us. And that we need to focus on the things that we do like about ourselves. 


For more information and to see all the sketches, click here!
And remember, you are more beautiful than you think.

post signature

No comments: