Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nothing Better

This weekend was grand for many reasons.
  1. My dad took me four wheeling up in the mountains. Oh how I have missed that. Our family would go four wheeling all the time! The scenery was beautiful. I can't believe how fast Autumn comes and goes. I tried to take as much in as I could while driving around.
  2. My car is finally clean. Oh boy was it dirty.
  3. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
  4. A dear roommate, her mom, her grandma, my mom and I, all went out to the Blue Iguana, (yum...) and then went to Women's Conference at the Conference Center. Some very good talks were shared there.
  5. BYU won their game!
  6. Visit from a cousin that I haven't seen in a while.
  7. A call from my roommate who is in Germany.
  8. Started and finished a paper that was due Friday!
  9. Time with the family.
There is nothing better than a fun weekend with your family and dear friends.

No comments: