Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Autumn

Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love all the colors and smells that it brings. Plus it means more pumpkin pie being made which is my favorite as well! On Monday the family and I celebrated my brothers' 17th birthday. So weird. I can't believe he is 17. One of my favorite presents he got, and this is only because I can play it too, is the new Halo ODST. I know I'm a nerd....but it's so fun! Very much enjoyed it. After all the cake and everything, my dad decided it was time to harvest all our pumpkins. Most of them were ready anyways. So we took the family down and all took dibs on "our" pumpkin. I took 5 home with me, Grandma and Grandpa Crosland took 4 home with them...and the other 33 were placed in our yard.

That's right you heard correctly. 42 pumpkins!!! Lets just say our plot was extra blessed or something. We are going to have a pumpkin carving-pumpkin pie eating festival!

I can't wait.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I WANT ONE! or two... forty two? just kidding.

but seriously...