Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 28, 2009

A More Perfect Union

Today in my history class, my teacher FINALLY handed us back our graded tests and reviews. I had been waiting to find out my score for a while now!

Aced it.

That just made my day. After we all got our tests back he turned on a movie for us to watch. A More Perfect Union. Gotta love when teachers put on movies. I actually do watch them though because I love history, no matter what era it is. As I was watching the movie I remembered that my grandpa Crosland is in this film as John Adams. It was so fun to watch him in this movie and to see him do what he loved. Acting. My grandpa taught theatre at BYU and Weber for many years and directed many plays. I definitely inherited my love of theatre from him.

No comments: