Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Multitasking

Okay I will admit, I am quite good at the art of multitasking.
  • Ran during lunch break. I knew I had no time after working to exercise and I wanted a little fresh air.
  • Worked on one of my papers while waiting for a patient to get numb.
  • Had dinner with a dear friend. Both of our schedules have been too busy to actually get together.
  • Helped dear friend make cookies for a boy while watching a movie and eating our dinner.
  • Watched the movie while working on the other paper. I maybe actually payed attention to the first and last part of the movie.
  • Took 2 tests while eating a lot of the cookies.
Two papers, Two tests, movie and dinner with a friend....all in one day. I'm glad to know that my larger corpuos callosum is being put to good use. I learned: Women tend to have a larger corpus callosum, which is a part of the brain that handles the communication between the two hemispheres. It's just a theory but I think it's a pretty good one!

2 comments:

Ash Att said...

hahaha! thats awesome heather!! your day sounds alot like mine. lol. ps. i think it is true, women are multitaskers!

Jan said...

Mutlti tasking: a blessing and a curse. I do it constantly, but I recently read an article about how the quality of whatever your doing drops substantially if you're doing something else too.