Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Books

I remembered why I have to hide all my books when school starts this weekend.
I started a book called Hunger Games a little bit before school started and LOVED it! This weekend, the second book, Catching Fire, came out and my little sister bought it. She however needed to re-read the first book. I begged and begged her to let me just read her book. I read books very very fast and told her I would most definitely be done before she finished. She gave up and let me read. I pretty much inhaled the book. I started reading the book Friday afternoon, and finished it Saturday. Those of you who know me, when I start a good book, I can't put it down until I finish it.

My poor eyes.

Well I woke up this morning in panic because I remembered a paper in my theatre class that I should've been working on this weekend. I have to watch a Shakespeare play and write a paper about it. I didn't worry about it too much because I had all weekend to do it.

It's now Monday. Where did the weekend go?

No comments: