Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Farewell

Sadly, this summer is coming to an end very quickly. It's been an odd summer with weird weather, but it's also been a great one. I'm ready for some change though. This next semester comes to me with mixed feelings. I'm really excited for the semester to start because I like being in a routine, sometimes I actually like school, getting to meet more people is always great, and this will probably be the easiest semester I have ever had, which I definitely need. I'm not looking forward to this semester because I like going to seven peaks every day. I like being able to sleep in and not have to worry about anything. I enjoy being able to hang out with my friends. I usually become a hermit during the school semester so don't expect to see much of me. I am also not looking forward to my 7 am class. I am sooo not a morning person.

It's weird to think this is my third year of college. Wow!

1 comment:

Heidi Norton said...

I can't believe we're in our 3rd year too! 4 weeks until Sam!!!! I can't wait!