Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"I'm gonna die" drive home.

I got off work at 4:00 pm and started home quickly so I could miss some of the rush hour traffic coming up. Well I ended up right smack in the middle of it....in the pouring rain! For the first 15 to 20 minutes or so I couldn't even see the car in front of me which really freaks me out and had no idea where the lines where! No worries I'll just take up both lanes! Not really but it felt like it. Poor Mater! I was praying the whole ride home that Mater would just hold up and that I wouldn't slide into someone and die. I hate driving...espcially when you can't see.... All and all it took me 2 horrible hours to get home instead of the easy 45 minutes it usually takes me. I sure hope the weather isn't like this when we go camping!

No comments: