Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Squeal of excitment!

Sandman let me know that he got "the e-mail" from our math teacher....that told us our final score and if we passed the class. Assuming I had also gotten this dreaded e-mail, I got online and checked my mail. I had one new e-mail...and it was "the e-mail." I stared at it for five minuets, thinking that the longer I stared at it, the higher my score would magically get. I decided to finally open it and this is the reaction I had when I read it.

I am now registered for Fall semester 2008 and here lies my schedule.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00-8:50 Math 1030 (Last math class ever!)
9:00-9:50 Meteorology
10:00-10:50 Communications
11:30-12:50 Bio Med

Tuesday, Thursday
8:30-9:50 TBE (Telecommunication/Business Education)

Doesn't look too fun but my teachers are all awesome and it will be nice just to get those classes out of the way!

No comments: