Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Month 13



I am sooo behind on my monthly videos of Evelyn! So here is a quick update. Evelyn loves to walk around and explore everything. I bring her to the library often and she could be content, walking around, flipping through books for hours. She now has two little teeth on the bottom and boy does that totally change her cute little face! I have a hard time thinking she is not my baby anymore. She is a very curious, but happy toddler. She can tell you what a cow says, "ba-mooooo" and what a dog says (basically she just pants for this one!) Evelyn loves to plash in the tub and is always trying to escape to find great grandpa and go for a ride with him. This little one keeps me on my toes but I wouldn't have it any other way. She sure brings lots of love to our little family.


post signature

No comments: