Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Expression


Evelyn has turned into our little dancer. We have dance parties on a regular basis. The past couple of days I've watched her get into it. And I mean realllly into it. It starts off with just a little head bob, a little knee bend, and then the pelvic thrust comes in. It's the cutest thing to watch. The music tugged at her bones and she knew exactly what to do with it. I didn't teach her that. There is a small part of her being that knew when you hear music, you dance. And you sometimes dance a little crazy! I just sat there watching this little person learn how to express herself through music in awe at what she is becoming. 

And by the way, her favorite song to dance it is What Makes You beautiful by One Direction. 
Yep. That's my girl! 

post signature

No comments: