Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More snow?!


This snow really likes to test my patience. I had so many errands that I wanted to run, (plus it would kill a little time I wouldn't have to entertain miss E) but I guess it's not meant to be. It just keeps coming down! But it's been good in a way. I've definitely had to get more creative to entertain Evelyn. Which usually isn't hard. Most of the time you can find her sitting by her books. She loves to take them all out, scatter them everywhere, and eventually look through the pages. This is a girl after my own heart! But this being cooped up inside all day has brought out a little devilish side in her. I've seen her throw a couple of little tantrums lately and I can't help but just laugh a little because she looks so cute! Oh the perks of being a mom. 

Snow!

View from our window this morning

post signature

No comments: