Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror?

I was being interviewed for a blog and was asked this question. At first, the only answer I had was, "I never really have time to look at myself in the mirror. I throw my hair up, put on a little makeup, go to work, come home and play with my family." But as I have had more time to think about this question, I realized something. When I look in the mirror, my hair is usually a mess and neglected. I just got my hair trimmed and the last time I had it trimmed was before Evelyn was born. My makeup is never perfect and nearly gone by the time I settle down for the day. But when I really look in the mirror, I see that my hair is a mess because I have a little girl who loves to play with it. And my makeup is usually gone because of so many kisses from my hubby.

When I look in the mirror I see a woman who is loved.

No comments: