Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can we please have a normal schedule?

For the past couple of weeks, (more like months) Jake and I, (but mostly Jake) have felt like robots. Monday through Thursday Jake gets up, goes to work, goes to school and comes home late at night. Monday through Thursday I grudgingly get up, (I like my sleep. A lot) go to work, come home and miss Jake. However, today is the final for his block class which he has been studying for like crazy! Which means Tuesday and Thursday we will both be sitting down for a nice dinner together at a decent time. Thank goodness. His class is real estate. I was quizzing him last night and had no idea what I was reading in front of me. Hopefully his final goes well and we are throwing a party after he is done!

No comments: