Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My grandma is cooler than your grandma

Alright, all grandmas are cool but mine is pretty awesome.

And this is why.

  • She has made me lunch every day this week. A yummy croissant sandwich with a bag of fresh strawberries.
  • She made a list of things with Jake and I that we still need to do this week and has helped to remind us. Seriously I am learning from the best here.
  • Gave us a plethora of coupons. Such a fan.
  • Took me grocery shopping at the new Winco store which was quite the 2 hour experience. I know who thought you could spend that long in a grocery store.
  • She is the all seeing eye. Knows everything about everyone and has hilarious stories.
  • Always looking out for Jake and I. We have dishes, a book shelf, two nightstands, a shower curtain, a hollywood frame, and a bed thanks to her.
  • Lastly, she is amazing because she is my grandma.

No comments: