Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sixteen days

Sixteen days people.

Sixteen days.

I feel like my life has been in fast forward for the past two months.
It's a little ridiculous. Surprisingly I haven't been stressed. At all.
Which doesn't explain why my face is
going out of control right now. It's been FOREVER since I have had a zit.
Kinda mad.

Two showers down, a few more to go!
Thanks to everyone who have come to those!
Seriously you have my deepest thanks.
It's hard starting off completely on your own.
And a little scary. College was just a fluke. But again, thank you to
everyone who helped. It was so fun to catch up with friends that
I have not seen in a very long time and catch up with families that I grew up with.

Sixteen days.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

Sadey said...

Heather I'm so excited for you! You seem so happy which is how it should be of course! Looks like you've got quite the catch :) I wish you both the best!