Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Heavens No!

I was grocery shopping today, and while standing in line I about lost my patience. This poor mom and her three extremely hyper children. One was climbing on things and running around, another was wanting everything in the store and would throw a tantrum if they didn't get it. Another was yelling, "mom, Mom, mOm, moM, MOM!" over and over again.

Two thoughts passed through my head at this moment.

1. Some people's children!
2. H no are my kids gonna act like that and get away with it.

1 comment:

Sharee Gariety said...

Heather, Heather, . . . I know what you're saying because I thought the same thing before I had kids.
But now my answer would change. Because I've learned through experience, that no matter how hard you try, no matter how great of a mom you are, there are days when the kids just revolt. They all cry and fuss and whine at once and are annoying as possible, and I think to myself, "What the heck is this? I can't WAIT to get these rugrats home" as I see the judgmental looks and hear the disapproving sighs. Some days, no matter what I do, no matter how consistent my discipline, I feel embarrassed of my children's behavior. :) And I think that's just part of being a Mom.

Thanks for the link to the Darth Vader template. I hope ours turns out as awesome as yours!