Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Delight

Dear fall, please make your self at home and stay a while.

My new favorite thing to do is drive through a pile of leaves really fast and to see them flutter behind me. I might like it even more than driving through big puddles on a rainy day!

Soon to come....pictures of all the witches at Gardner Village. Yes I went with a group of girls during witches night out where everyone dresses up as a witch and they do a bunch of fun things. It was fantastic. I don't know why I haven't heard of this place before. They had some of the cutest little shops and one where I wanted to buy every single piece of furniture and home decor thing in that shop.

All you ladies should go.

1 comment:

Aaron and Steph said...

Oh good, I found you! Haha that was a great night at Gardners Village... we'll have to call you up for fun girls nights out like that!! =)