Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Thankful

Yesterday we had the Crosland family over for our monthly FHE. It's always good to see all the cousins and catch up with everyone. After we had dinner and what not, we all gathered around and my dad and his brother gave my grandpa and grandma a blessing. Our family is going to have some rough times a head of us and watching these brothers give their parents a special blessing, made me realize how blessed I am to have worthy priesthood holders in my life. Sometimes I forget how much the priesthood can do and what the priesthood means to me. It's so comforting to know that I can always go to my dad in any time of need and have him give me a blessing. Not only being able to go to my dad, uncle, or grandfather for a blessing, but even friends or ward members.

I'm grateful to you. For being there for me.

No comments: