Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bitten

Yesterday around 7:30 ish I went outside to help my grandma prune some of her trees. I will post some pictures of their back yard later because it is gorgeous!! I had long pants on, and a very very long shirt because I was determined not to get bitten this time. Grandma has this crazy prickly tree behind the waterfall. Can't tell you how many times I got poked by that stupid tree! After that was finished I went inside, got ready for bed, and fell asleep instantly.

Woke up this morning and found a big mosquito bite near the corner of my eye.

What the heck!

Of all places to get a mosquito bite. How did I not feel that? Next time I go outside I will have to wear a bio-hazard suit or something because this is ridiculous.

No comments: