Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 10, 2009

No Go

My plasma has been rejected. Stupid bone marrow transplant. I love it and dislike it at the same time! I more so love it because with out it I wouldn't be here but what a waste of perfectly good veins! Oh well life moves on eh? I have another Bio Med test that I need to be studying for as well as finishing up my art class. Finals are coming in 2 weeks so my immune system has to hold till then; it can crash and burn after finals are over. Thank heavens I only have 2 finals this semester....but they are both comprehensive. Comprehensive = sucky final! Good thing they are both medical so I can study for both at the same time. I saw an old lady driving today with her dog sitting on her lap. The dog was twice as big as her and I pondered at how she could possible see out the window! Pretty sure that should be illegal.

No comments: