Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Salt Lake Chalk Art Festival










Can you believe that's chalk?















Free Willy!













This is the grand winner! Totally blows my chalk
rainbow out of the water






It amazes me the works of art that these people were able to create with just chalk! My family and I were standing on the upper level so we could get a better view of the art when we spotted a little boy....walking straight through one of the chalk portraits!!! We were about to yell but the artist came and scolded the boy. Man if someone little punk just walked over my chalk portrait I think I would have a fit! The sad thing about this art is that is just pretty much stays there until it rains; then all their hard work gets washed away in copious amounts of colors.


















"Red Waterfall"













This just made me so happy!
















No comments: