Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life during the Summer

So I have officially met all my roommates and now know all their names! The first couple of weeks are always a little awkward just because you don't really know what to say to them, what their likes/dislikes are....etc. Chopsticks has been home from her mission just about 2 years or so from Hong Kong China, which is pretty awesome! She really likes Wasabi sauce which I just tried for myself yesterday and didn't quite understand why she liked it so much. At first I didn't taste anything, then....THEN...I felt like someone just ate the spiciest thing on earth and gave me a snorkel. If you don't know what a snorkel is, then go to girls camp :) Cheerio is going into the nursing field as well as Chopsticks, Betty Boop, and Tights. So we have a full house of medical people! Betty Boop I actually knew last semester and we got together and decided we wanted to live together this summer. She has a twin sister and they look nothing a like. Tights has the best personality and is just cute. She has a lot of energy which is sometimes needed at this house. But so far life has been pretty crazy. Doing summer semester and working full time has not been my cup of tea. Hopefully I will be able to get my head in gear and finish this summer well. As of right now it's been nothing but stress.

No comments: