Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 17, 2008

So dim-witted!

What time is it? What day is it? These are some of the questions that filled my brain this morning as I woke up and got ready for school. I was still thrown off by the 4 hour difference that I had for a week. So I got up and looked at the clock in the kitchen and was very ecstatic when I found I still had a whole hour to sleep some more. So I went back to sleep and woke up probably 45 min later when I discovered that my roommates hadn't changed the clocks ahead an hour....CRAP! So I rushed to get some what decent, ran out the door, and made it to the last 15 min of my first class. I was so confused! Hopefully after this week is over I will be somewhat back to normal.
Then if you read my last blog...St Patrick's Day wasn't Saturday....it is today; This annoying little girl let me know while I was on a bus to work. She came in with her dad and sat right next to me, and wither her loud, repugnant voice, she asked me and everyone else on the bus what day it was and while pointing to her leprechaun hat on her head, asking everyone what she was. I thought it was cute at first but she asked that question 15 times!! A little overkill don't you think? Usually I love little kids, but this little girl was pushing it today. Happy St Pattie's Day!

No comments: