Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reflection...

Being in Hawaii, where time moved so slowly, it made me reflect and think about a lot of things in my life. It was so nice to sit there on the beach and not have to worry or stress about anything. Now being back in the bustle of things, I really need to focus on more important things in my life. This week I've thought about a lot of things.

1. What grade can I pull on this next Bio Med test
2. Easter Sunday with the grandparents
3. All my friends are either leaving on missions or getting married..what am I doing?
4. Am I putting everything into my calling?
5. I need to start going to the temple again
6. More journal writing...which I am actually doing pretty well

It's hard not to get caught up in school and friends and not have enough time to go to the temple, write in your journal or read your scriptures. Hopefully I can re-prioritize my life so I will have time for all of those blessings that we have been provided with. It makes me think of a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. He quotes, "This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it."

No comments: