Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remember

source
This day is one of those days that I will never forget. I'm sure a lot of us will never forget. It was a huge wakeup call for us all. It made us all want to be a little bit better, to be with our families more often, to better ourselves because so many people that day lost the chance to do that. I remember where I was when this all happened. My mom and I were actually getting ready to go to the Primary Children's to find out the results of some blood work. Little did I know that this day I would find out I had Aplastic Anemia. I was flooded with so many emotions that day, I didn't know what to do. I am so thankful for those who sacrificed their lives to try to help others that day. And my heart goes out to those families that had lost loved ones. 

Today, I remember.

No comments: