Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A new leaf


We have turned over a new leaf. Over and over and over! I've just come to terms that we are a transient family. Yes folks we moved again. I think this is move number five? Six? Not sure anymore. As much as I would like to stay somewhere for longer than a year (sad right?) I will have to admit that moving is like a cleanse to me. Don't get me wrong, as soon as Jake graduates and we get a house, I want to stay there for a long, long time. But each time we move I feel like we are cleaning a layer of dirt off of us so to speak. Going through things that we don't really need. There was a couple of things that I hung on to after a couple of moves that I had still not used so this time, it went. And I wasn't sad about it. We were making our life a little more simpler. Without all the clutter, it's easier to see what really is important to us.

No comments: