Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 27

This week, you have developed a couple of new games you like to play. One is where you like to stick your foot or hand up in my ribs and wiggle them around. Your mama loves it when you do that...(not). Second, you wiggle around like crazy when your mama is feeling her stomach but as soon as she grabs papa's hand and places it on her belly, you stop. It's a ritual we go through quite often. Every time I drink hot chocolate or listen to Christmas music you wiggle around with delight. (Yes I caved in and started a little early this year with the Christmas music). Your mama's bladder is about the size of a peanut which makes Christmas shopping so much fun! I can't wait for you to experience your first Christmas outside my belly! You are about the size of a cucumber (15 inches) and weigh around 2.2 lbs.

1 comment:

SOPHIE NY said...

Heather you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!