Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 8, 2011

A little bit of honesty

As much as I love the fact that I am pregnant, (Jake and I thought it would be tough for us with all I had gone through with having chemotherapy when I was younger) I don't love the effect pregnancy has had on me. Sometimes I catch myself thinking....why did I want to do this again? It's been the pits. Morning sickness was and still is awful. I do have a lovely little pill my doctor gave me that has been helping somewhat but it doesn't take away the queezy feeling you get. It has stopped me from throwing up all the time but doesn't quite get rid of everything. I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones that had no morning sickness.

Alas...no.

At first I wanted six kids. Four wasn't enough and five, well I come from a family of five and whenever we went to Disneyland, someone (usually Megan for some reason) got stuck with the creeper that is by themselves on the ride. So five was out. After Jake and I were made sunbeam teachers with nine sunbeams, the number came down to four. Now that I'm pregnant....I'm thinking two. I'm sure my mind will change but two is looking good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol Ohhhh I know the feeling. Not the morning sickness feeling because I was one of those lucky ones without it (don't hate me!) but you have big plans fOr a big family but then reality hits. I sure hope you start feeling better soon.. Just keep telling yourself it WILL be worth it!!