Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A little bit emotional

Can I just first say that I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who takes care of me and loves me during these wonderful emotional roller coasters I am constantly on! It's crazy how one second I am fine, the next I am about to burst into tears. Today was another long, long day at work. Jake had finished with work and came to keep me company while I was finishing up my notes and cleaning up. I was tired and exhausted. He came to give me a hug and I just broke down in his arms and started the "I don't know why I'm crying" crying. He just held me tighter and tried to calm me down. I always feel so silly when I break down and cry for no reason because Jake has never really seen me this emotional. I usually am pretty good at keeping my emotions at bay, but not any more! They just spill out and I have no control. He is probably thinking, "man what has taken over my wife and when do I get her back?"

But guess what?

He still loves me and he tells me that every single day.

No comments: