Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Zombie

Sooo....we haven't decided if it's worth it to buy internet at our apartment. Hence why it has been a while since I have typed here. I am honestly dying with out it. We are both trying to be good and start budgeting so we shall see if the internet makes the list! I have so much to up date on but I fear it probably wont make it to this post because I have pictures I need to put up along with it. Yeah for pictures!!
Jake and I have been super busy with work lately. Especially me. I feel like I have been a zombie this whole week. Work has been super crazy and I rarely get off on time which doesn't really bother me but I come home exhausted. Still need to make dinner. Clean the apartment....which it never seems to stay clean! It's not that we are a messy couple but gifts keep trickling in. Don't get me wrong I am totally not complaining at all. But we get everything put away and new things come. Most we have to take back because we already have it. So we have a huge pile sitting in our living room of things we need to take back. It's been there for a week and keeps growing. Also I have boxes and boxes of old stuff that my mother is making me go through. It's a good thing though and it needs to happen. I have learned I have way too much stuff.
A miracle happened a few days ago. It may not seem like a miracle to you but for me it was. Jake is now hooked on a book. Gasp! I think my man has only read Harry Potter and the Book of Mormon all the way through. I love love LOVE reading so this was really hard for me to understand. I could go through a library and point out a plethora of books that I have read. Not so much for Jake. He doesn't really like reading. While we were engaged I made him promise me that he would read a series of my choosing. So Hunger Games it is! So far he is hooked. I absolutely love it and am soaking it all in.

No comments: