Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Found

Today I emptied out my backpack. All. Of. It. I forget how many secret pockets are in there! Here is a list of items of what I found hidden in my backpack.
  • Floss....of course. Not used floss if that's what you were thinking. That's gross.
  • A spoon
  • Two sets of headphones
  • 3 packs of gum. All in different pockets. I guess I forget I have one already in there.
  • A granola bar from who knows when. Good thing those things keep pretty good.
  • 5 Blue pens. I really don't like writing with black pens for some reason. I know I'm weird.
  • Some pearl earrings that are lonely and missing their other half. I have been looking for those for a while!
  • A mini wireless mouse
  • A plethora of sticky notes with events written on them
  • 3 different kinds of chapstick. I go through phases. Burt's Bees, Softlips, and Aveeno. No lip gloss for me. I'm strictly a chapstick girl.

Who knew I had all this stuff hidden in my backpack!

I Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful weekend with the weather and Conference. I look forward to trying to find my mom within the choir. It's like playing Where's Waldo...but it's Where's Ruth Crosland! Let me know if you see her.

1 comment:

Jamie Lee said...

plethora....hahaha....ha