Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Labor day = fun with family!

Sadly my mom and dad took Megan and ALL her stuff up to Idaho to get all settled for school at 4:00 in the morning so they didn't get to participate. We missed them just the same. These pictures are out of order but I am too lazy to fix them. We hiked the Y, which I have never done before and have been wanting to do for a while. It's such a steep hike! I'm pretty sure that we never had any just straight ground to walk on. And hardly any shade. But I can now cross another thing off my list! After that everyone else went to a BYU women's soccer team which I heard they did very well in. I however went home to be a good college student and work on some homework.....did I get any of it done?

Nope.

After the game we all met at my grandpa's house for a little snow cone making. We got the huge blocks of ice and made tons of snow cones. I honestly think I had around 4. Before you think I am totally disgusting, 2 of those were just plain ice. I just love being here close to family. I love my HUGE Packard family and love that I do stuff with the cousins all the time. Well enjoy the pictures...even though they are out of order!










No comments: