Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Job

Well today was my first day with the new job. I was talking with my grandparents about it the night before, telling them that for some reason I was getting a little nervous. I shouldn't be nervous because I know my stuff. But I was a little nervous until I actually got there and then wondered why I was even nervous in the first place. The day went great! We did like four crowns and three root canals so I got some good practice with knowing how the dentist likes to do those. The girls there are all awesome. Don't think there will be any drama in this office...or at least I hope. I have been lucky because every office that I have worked in has not had any drama between the girls. It's great. The dentist is awesome. Very layed back and easy to work with. Perfect first day!

I'm still trying to figure out the light switches at the my grandparents house. It's ridiculous. I will get it eventually though.

No comments: