Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Provo

After a plethora of trips home from Ogden with Mater packed to the max...I am now officially moved in. I think. Mostly everything is unpacked and I finally got my bed made so I could have something to sleep on. Mom and I went grocery shopping at Costco, love Costco, and I am pretty much set for quite a while. My roommate doesn't move in till August so I have to whole place to myself for a bit which has it's ups and downs.
  • ups - I have the whole place to myself.
  • downs - I have the whole place to myself
I already spent a month by myself at my apartment up in Ogden, and I just about went crazy! But I think this wont be too bad because I have so many friends that are close, and of course I have the grandparents to keep me company! This weekend was a little crazy! I had my last day at work Thursday, moved almost everything down that night, got up Friday morning and moved everything to Provo, only started to unpack when we went to my sisters graduation and did family stuff, and finally got to see one of my friends that just got back from his mission. Saturday was Seven Peaks with a bunch of my friends. It was so nice just to relax and have fun for a couple of hours. After that I headed back to change and get ready for a friends birthday party. Geesh! Thank heavens Sunday is a day of rest because Monday I start my new job and go straight from there.

No comments: