Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

It's been a while. Too long actually! But I still don't have time to write all that I want to. It's way past my bed time. Here is just a quick update.

  • HOLI festival of Colors - lived, laughed, and choked; not to mention the purple snot I had for a week.
  • Tests and school - need I say more?
  • Conference - rewarding, found things to work on, had many favorite talks, found Waldo (aka mom).
  • Phone - finally bought my phone that is patiently waiting for me at home.
  • Dinner - Had a good friend take me out to dinner to Texas Road House! Delicious!
  • Pranks - Had my first April Fools where I actually played a prank on someone and had a prank played back on me.
  • Change - I gave in and cut bangs as well as got an A-line cut
  • Movie - finally watched Australia. Love, love, love it!
  • Growth - grew a pair of eyes on my chin...will post tomorrow.

No comments: