Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Strike and Note

I am a little ashamed of what I did. But it needed to be done. One of the roommies is going a little crazy and driving us all mad....and thanks to her our heating bill is 3 times what it should be. No lie, she takes 30 minute showers. What in the heck do you do in the shower for 30 minutes!!! So this next time she got in the shower I decided it was a good time to do my laundry. It really was time too so I didn't feel quite that bad. Lets just say her shower was a lot shorter this time.

Don't even get me started on how our kitchen looks. Dishes piled high in both sinks....none of which is mine or the other two roommies. I think we know who the culprit is here. Strike! I'm not giving in....well I'm going to try not too. Knowing me I will eventually cave in. Blast. I hate that about me. I don't have a backbone when it comes to things like that.

So funny story, I was studying in Lampros, getting ready to take my test, and sneezing up a storm! I couldn't stop! My eyes were watering like crazy because there was one more that just wouldn't come up. After the sneezing, this girl walks in and sits on the table across from me. So just imagine what I look like right now. Tears about to spill out of my eyes, nose all stuffed from sneezing....just trying to focus really hard, but this girl didn't know that I had just had a sneezing fit. I had 10 minutes left to study when I see her pick up her backpack and put a note on my table, then leave. My first thought was, "okay....that was weird?" So I pick up the note and begin to read it. I guess this girl thought I was on the verge of crying and that something wrong had happened so she decided to write me a note of courage, telling me to keep my head up, to look ahead and look for the positive. I couldn't help but smile and laugh just a little bit. Poor girl probably thought something terrible had happened to me! But hey it did make my day, and I stopped sneezing! Thanks my no-name friend.

1 comment:

Ash Att said...

oh man!! i had a roomate like that last year! dishes and kitchen stuff is S-I-C-K! it would get so bad i would get my latex gloves to clean then. so i feel your pain! yikes. just leave her nice/mean notes and tell her to do her dishes. if not.. resort to putting them in her bed. hahaha! and as for the note, thats funny! at least you know people are watching out for you :)