Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag...you're it

So usually I just ignore these but I'm feeling "the mood" right now so here it goes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Playing with pogs! Totally the cool thing to do.
2. Competing in a chess tournament....yes I was a nerd.
3. showing off my awesome jump roping skills.
4. Playing football with the boys. I couldn't throw a football for the life of me but if I caught it...you wouldn't be able to catch me :)
5. Listening to Radio Disney.

5 things on my to-do list today/tomorrow
1. Lock myself in the library and finish 2 papers!
2. Run another 5k.
3. Study for Bio Med.
4. Mail a letter.
5. Watch another fantastic episode of Kyle XY.

5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Buy lots and lots of shoes!
2. Pay for tuition, new car, text books...that kind of thing
3. Travel. A lot.
4. Buy all my favorite books and the classics of course.
5. Help someone else pay for college that can't afford it.

5 places I have lived (wow...I can only put three!)
1. Orem
2. Pleasant Grove
3. Ogden
4.
5.

5 jobs I have had
1. I have been a dental assistant since I was 15! Thank goodness! I have been very happy with my one job and I think I will keep it!
2.
3.
4.
5.

I tag....anyone else who feels the mood the answer this silly thing

No comments: