Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update

First let me just get this off my chest...Summer semester is over!!! Feels so liberating to say that! I didn't know if I would survive this last week but I did. Just a little update on what I have done:

  • Went boating with my Packard aunts, uncles, and cousins



  • Got the book Breaking Dawn 5 days before it even came out!! (funny story actually...read below)



  • Went to the Breaking Dawn Party and Borders where I saw my dear friend! (Also read below)



  • Wrote a bunch of missionary letters



  • Forgot to mail bunch of missionary letters



  • Found a new place to live!



  • Went swimming and got burned



  • Finished Breaking Dawn in 2 days!



  • Had my room all packed up and ready to move



  • Slammed my finger in a door...1st timer on that one!



  • Went to the Dental office to have them drill a hole in my finger to drain the blood



  • Bought 4 new pairs of shoes!




Breaking Dawn: Well last Monday, (July 28th) I was grocery shopping at Smiths. Now wherever I am shopping I usually find myself in the book section just to see if anything interests me. Well I was in the book section at Smiths when I spotted three copies of Breaking Dawn. Now I'm thinking to myself..."ha nice prank whoever did that!" I know the book isn't supposed to come out until August 2nd. Then I actually grab the book and start flipping through the pages and come to realize that...oh my heck! It's the real thing! So I grab a copy and put it in with the rest of my groceries! How awesome is that?!? All though, I had to have pinktights hide it has soon as I got home because I had finals all that week; but as soon as I was done with my last final on Thursday, I rushed home and told pinktights that I am now allowed to read it.

Breaking Dawn Party: Now I really didn't want to go because I already had the book...but it was kinda fun to see what kinds of crazy people would show up! I was actually impressed with the party that Borders threw. They had a band outside playing music, a place where you could do face paint and make bracelets, they had the "ugliest bridesmaid dress" contest, as well as the "more creative t-shirt" contest; But my favorite thing they had there was a blood bank! Yes you heard me correct! You could give you precious blood until 11:00! If I could give blood, then I totally would've done it


No comments: