Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day....tomorrow!


^^Probably one of my favorite pictures with all of us kids and mom^^

This weekend my thoughts have been constantly turned to motherhood. To my grandmother's, to my mother in law, to my own mother, and finally to me. Motherhood is one of the hardest, but most rewarding things I could ever take part in, and I am so thankful that I get to be a mother to my little one. Mothers make so many sacrifices for their family and most of the time it goes unnoticed until you are older and are experiencing it yourself. I am so grateful for all those mothers before me who have helped shape me into the mother that I am today. I have a long way to go but I have so many wonderful examples to look to. 

Happy Mother's Day all you mothers out there!


post signature

No comments: