Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gypsies

I read a statement on a friends blog a while ago that totally applies to me right now. She talked about how most newly weds can be compared to gypsies, and every once in a while you gather what little you have and and attempt to make it work in a new home. For us that is right now. You know, I thought I got rid of a lot of items when I got married and moved into this apartment, but now that we are moving out I find myself thinking, "How did we fit all of THIS into this little apartment!" It's crazy the things you acquire over a couple of months. Thankfully our new place is fairly big and has TONS of storage space.

You have no idea how happy this makes me.

And we can actually put our dining table in the kitchen where it belongs instead of the living room. Also super happy about that!

Also I found this amazing, actually two amazing skirts that I am going to try to make over Thanksgiving. Maybe I should say start making them, with a big emphasis on the "start". I have a strong feeling it's going to take me a lot longer than that. I think I will start with this one!


Isn't it fabulous?!

1 comment:

Ash Att said...

i love that skirt! you should make me one ha! love ya!
xo