Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Egg Whites

This morning we celebrated my moms birthday early with a big breakfast with the family and all of her close friends. Her birthday isn't for another week but she will be gone on tour with the choir, so we thought we get it in while we could. The breakfast consisted of my dads awesome dutch oven "Mountain Man" breakfast, pumpkin waffles with homemade syrup, sausage, watermelon, cantaloupe, and pineapple. It was a fiesta! Only Crosland breakfast style. While we were getting the food all ready, Mom and Dad needed me to run and grab another thing of eggs and milk. I grabbed Natalia and ran to the grocery store. Well we came back and on the kitchen counter was a bowl that looked like it was full of cool whip. It looked a little funny to me so I didn't dip my finger in it. But Natalia however went right ahead on dipped her finger into the bowl, and then into her mouth, followed by a disgusted look on her face.

"MOM what is this?!"
"Did you eat that?"
"Yeah what is it?"
"Haha those are egg whites that I beat up"

That's when I started laughing! I knew there was something fishy about it.
Speaking of cool whip, watch this. It makes me laugh every time.

No comments: