Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lonely

Who is the girl who just sits at home, reads Harry Potter and watches Battlestar Galactica?

Oh that would be me.

Well I haven't written since finals because first I have been sick...and still am...and second...I really don't have anything to report. It's been so nice not to have to deal with school right now. I love it. But this week has been lame. I have been at my apartment all by myself
this whole entire week! The first day alone was actually pretty nice. It was quiet and I was able to read for hours! How I have missed that. But the second day, and the third day, and the fourth day was not. I think I have had trix every night for dinner because I just don't feel like cooking for just me. I definitely like to be around people. I've decided that if I don't ever get married for some reason that I would have to get a pet. Hopefully one day I will get a pet and it will be because I want to...not because I'm not married and need the company. Anyways I've pretty much just been working and reading. It's been a nice change from the crazy study sessions for hours! My brain is fully enjoying this time.
Well I am planning on moving to Provo probably in the beginning of June. Exciting! I can't wait to see where my life will be in the next couple of years. So many things could change. I really think this move will be good for me though and I can't wait!

I will miss the
roommies.

We have become like sisters this past year. You can tell we are more than comfortable with each other if you spent the day with us! But I do have plans with them during the summer so I am really looking forward to that. Weather is fantastic. I went to run stairs around campus today, only lasted twenty minutes because of my blasted cold but man was the weather nice! After I was done I just
layed in the grass for who knows how long. It. Felt. Great. As soon as it started to get a little dark I decided to sprint to Mater so I wouldn't get kidnapped or something silly like that. Ogden is a scary place. Sometimes.


No comments: