Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Here comes the sun!

Blessed sunshine! Thank you March. Miss Evelyn and I have been on several walks, now that the weather has finally gotten warm. Of course she just falls asleep as soon as I put her in there but I enjoy it immensely. It's so nice being able to just go outside for a little bit instead of being cooped up inside the house all day. It gets old. Fast. Today we walked over to the park close to our house and walked around the track several times. It was so fun to see all the little kids playing on the playground. It got me a little excited for when Evelyn is that age and we can have fun on the playground too.

But for now, I will push my little girl who is asleep in her stroller to my hearts content.

No comments: