Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy weekend

Evelyn and I live for the weekends. That's when we get to spend lots and lots of time with papa! Today is going to get up to almost 70 blessed degrees so we are going to enjoy it before the rain comes....boo. Hope you all have a great weekend and a fabulous St. Patricks Day! My mom makes pistachio thumbprint cookies every year for St. Patricks Day and they disappear ever so quickly! I can't wait. I will leave you with this cute little face I get to wake up to every morning.















How could you not be happy to wake up to this face every morning?!

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

So cute! So are you working anymore? Still on maternity leave? Basically...whats the update? Ummm...thats pretty much all I'm wondering about. Haahaa

Heather and Jake said...

I'm still on maternity leave until middle of April. Seriously I think I'm gonna cry the day I have to go back! How did you do it?