Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Adulthood

I finally have my very own car and feel like I can be classified as a bonafide adult now. Unfortunately the DMV is closed...which means I have to WAIT until Monday before I can really drive it. So Mater and I get a couple of days left. I'm not gonna lie, I am gonna miss the little truck. We have been through a lot together, but I'm so excited to not get leg cramps while sitting in traffic and not being worried about people behind me on a steep hill. Stick is awesome and I am so glad I learned it. I am surprised with how many people don't know how to drive a stick. However, not having a stick is awesome too!

Started teaching my lil bro some stick yesterday....lets just say I forgot how nerve racking and hard it is to learn stick for the first time. At least it was for me.

Now that I think about it, I cried the first time I learned stick.

No comments: