Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ward

So....I tried out the BYU ward this last Sunday.

They were all very nice and more than willing to help me figure out where to go.
But....I felt really really bad for this one kid. He was very nice and very helpful and from Madagascar. Let me say that again....he was from Madagascar. I had the hardest time understanding what he was trying to say and I felt bad I couldn't figure it out!

"ar u goin to word poir?"
(I thought he said ward choir...) "No I am actually heading home for family stuff, but I love to sing so I will come next time!"
"No....word poir!"
"Ward choir?"
"Word poir!" (then puts his hands together to resemble praying.)

Light bulb turns on....

"Oooohh! Ward prayer!"

He is probably thinking "stupid white girl..."

I'll work on it. I promise.

1 comment:

Ash Att said...

hahahaha!!! oh i can only picture this. lol. heather how did you like that byu ward? other than the crazy guy..